forgiveness and just let it go

hello and assalamualaikum to all of you ..
sorry because has no time to update my mr blogger ..
lately im so busy so dont have a time ..
ok back to my topic ..

FORGIVENESS AND JUST LET IT GO ..




to let go isn't to forget, not to think about, or ignore.
It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret.

Letting go isn't about winning or losing.
It's not about pride and it's not about how you appear,
 and it's not obsessing or dwelling on the past.

Letting go isn't blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts,
and it doesn't leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness.
It's not about giving in or giving up.

Letting go isn't about loss and it's not about defeat.
To let go is to cherish the memories, but to overcome and move on.
It is having an open mind and confidence in the future.

Letting go is learning and experiencing and growing.
To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, 
made you cry, and made you grow.
It's about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will
soon gain.

Letting go is having the courage to accept change,
and the strength to keep moving.


LETTING GO IS GROWING UP.

It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy.
To let go is to open a door, and to clear a path and

… SET YOURSELF FREE.

so just let it go ..
past will be past ...


forgive them that do a mistakes to you ..





I don't need apologies from anyone for me to forgive them.
My forgiveness is free and unconditional.
It is not based on those who apologise or who don't.

I forgive even those that never apologise.
I forgive because I want to, not because someone apologised.

Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life.


yes that what I do right now ..
to me past will be the past thing ...
I forgive people that make a mistakes to me
because
i still want them in my life ..
to me no need to be enemies 
because it is be useless thing 
and nothing we can get through it ...
it just waste our time ...
it's no benefits that we get from it ...



take a note : Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret. :)


thanks for the reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some comment here , thank you darla ♥